Sunday, June 20, 2010

20 June 2010

Sitting in the lobby of a Hyatt in downtown jax on a Sunday morning. We are right along the St. John's river so the view is gorgeous as the morning unfolds. An easy day today; JAX to DTW at noon and then home to my baby! 5 days on the road is about 2 days too long for me, but that is the nature of our trips these days. I'm grateful to have a job and be working.

Reading through Francis Chan's "Crazy Love" and being challenged, which is good. It is easy, as one goes along in life, to fall into a vapid, listless faith that avoids most challenges. I'm guilty of that, I suspect many of us are. Mr. Chan challenges us to what is essentially the normal Christian life, but one that is increasingly radical even to the believing world: a life of faith and sacrifice.



- "Grace is the glory of God, not the merit of him who has been freed." Prosper of Aquitaine

Location:JAX

No comments:

Post a Comment