Monday, September 14, 2009

14 September 2009

16th floor of the International Plaza Hotel and Resort (soon to become the Doubletree Resort) doing my devotions. Hot and humid here in Orlando, but a beautiful resort. 3 pools, one with a waterfall, beautiful workout room, HDTV. These Delta pilots do know how to live.

Flew from SEA to MEM to MCO yesterday and got in around 11 p.m. The northwest was gorgeous, clear and warm, it was a gift from God just to be there for 18 hours. I ate dinner and breakfast at the Specialty Coffee house near the hotel. They make absolutely killer pastries. Their sandwiches are great too.

I'm working on memorizing 2 Corinthians 2.14-17, which is a favorite passage. I finish a four day this evening, sleep in the pilot lounge, then leave for MSP tomorrow morning for 4 days of training. Wow, I'm really looking forward to THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment