Friday, January 8, 2010

Night Skiing!

We had the most beautiful snowstorm of the year last night. No wind. Moderate temps. I went out skiing about 1830, straight down Jason Rd. Gorgeous. Beautiful. Blessed. I can't describe the beauty of being out alone on a night like that. When you stop skiing, the snow muffles all the sounds, you don't need any light because what little light that refracts off the snow is plenty. If I had the strength I would have been happy to ski all night. I LOVE nights like that.

Went home and watched the BCS Championship game. It was quite a game with a lot of plot twists and surprises. Alabama won, but Texas gave it a good fight. Colt McCoy, Texas quarterback, was knocked out of the game on the 5th play, which seriously damaged Texas' chances. He was interviewed after the game and he said, "I give God the glory. I do not ask why things happen...I just hold onto the Rock." Great testimony. Thanks Colt!

No comments:

Post a Comment