Thursday, November 19, 2009

19 Nov 2009

Good day off yesterday. Went swimming in the morning, yardage was pretty small because I was working on my strokes. I did go 50m in the fly for the first time ever. The next try it was about 40m...I petered out and had to salvage the lap with freestyle. Met with Paul Lange and some cohorts about insurance, then had lunch with Lambertini. Stopped by Best Buy and then picked up Kelly from school and home. Jack came over and spent the evening with us. He is a lot of fun and extremely articulate. Definitely Irish!

Read an excellent interview with Kirk Cameron in Servant magazine this morning. He's in a difficult, high profile position, and handling it extremely well. I need to pray for him to be faithful!

My favorite quote: Three things are inextricably linked to being a Christian: self-denial, cross-bearing and submission to Christ as king. Kirk Cameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment