Sunday, November 8, 2009

8 Nov 2009

Not too much interesting to relate. I'm in a block of 6 days off, then I go back on call for awhile. I have a 5k race today which I signed up for to run with my nephew, but then he got grounded so it looks like I'll run it myself. Should be pretty ugly I imagine, at least the weather is nice.

I've been installing Logos 4 for the past week. Interesting experience. It takes a lot of download time and then a lot of time to index your library, but once it gets through that it is blazingly fast on searches and has a lot of cool features. I especially like the feature that searches through my illustrations in all of my resources, very cool. Looking forward to using it a lot.

My wife is sitting next to me trying to break someone's score in Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. She's too competitive!

No comments:

Post a Comment